Monday, October 6, 2014

An Introduction to My Blog

My name is Ethan Devyak.  I hate reading classics.  My favorite books are science fiction and fantasy.  Some of my favorite books are The Eragon Series and the Percy Jackson series.  Due to this, I looked into the Divergent series.  I have read Divergent and Insurgent and have loved them both.  Right now, I'm reading Allegiant, which I also love.  Something I really like so far is that the book started exactly where Insurgent  left off.  This got me instantly hooked on the book, as I love action in books right away.  The action hasn't let up yet which keeps me interested.  My favorite character so far is definitely Four.  I see a lot of similarities between him and I.  We are both smart, strong, and athletic.  I can relate to him which helps my reading experience.  This book reminds me of the Ukraine revolution, they are both exploring the unknown possibilities.  Based on everything I have read so far, I would recommend this book to anyone who is interested in science-fiction or fantasy, I am really excited to read more of this book.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment