Monday, April 6, 2015

I quickly fell in love with this book.  I'm pretty sure I read a record amount of pages in a day.  I spent some of my in Knoxville, Tennessee.  I then had a 10 hr drive to Ann Arbor, Michigan.  I decided to read Salem's Lot during this drive.  The pace of the book really kept me reading.  I'm also pretty sure this is one of the first times I've read in the car.  I was pretty proud of myself.  I don't really feel that many emotions when I read books, but I found myself thinking I was in the character's shoes, critiquing them.  I would think things that man that't stupid or I wouldn't have done that.  I couldn't really critique them though because they were doing what they thought was best.  I normally give a summary but I don't want to ruin the ending like I normally do so if you want to read this book you can.  It really shocked me.  I really like the characters.  Salem's Lot  in my opinion, is a 5 star book, and I'm not the only one who says this.  There are countless 5 star reviews of this book everywhere I look.  I again recommend this book to anyone who loves horror.  I don't like horror that much, but i still found myself thoroughly enjoying this.  READ THIS BOOK!   
Salemslothardcover.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment