Sunday, May 17, 2015

Before I start my final blog, I would just like to tell you guys I finished The Lost Symbol.  I really liked it because it had a lot of action and suspense.  I recommend this book.  The ending did not really surprise since it ends like most Dan Brown books do.  Anyways back to the assignment.
Image result for ohio block o
I strongly dislike reading just like I strongly dislike Ohio State.
I do not like reading because I just do not find it that entertaining.  I would rather do other things with my time since I do not have much time to do other things.  The only time I could really read during a day would be study hall but I have to do homework.  I can only read during the weekends.  I understand reading is important and all but I just do not like it.
Image result for michigan state spartan
I strongly dislike blogging just like I strongly dislike Michigan State.
The best part of blogging was that I got to express my opinions because I am a very opinionated person.  The worst was just getting on and doing it.  I can be very lazy and I procrastinate a lot so this was just another assignment and I did not like doing it.  I think blogging however can be a very helpful tool because you can get opinions on books and in-depth look before you read the book to see if you would want to read.  It can also be used to help the teachers see if the students get the book.  Blogging can be very valuable.

My freshman year has been a blur.  It seems like just yesterday was my first day of school.  I have gained a lot of valuable experience this year which will serve me well through high school.  This was my first year at Mason and I enjoyed it.  At first it was a little rough adjusting to the system and trying to make friends.  I think overall, I handled it well and made lots of friends and memories.  I think my work ethic has grown and I have become less of a procrastinator.  I will not forget this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment